Individuals in the following fields of membership are eligible to join HOCU:
- Civilian employees of the U.S. Government headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, including civilian and military employees of all branches of Department of Defense.
- Civilian and military personnel of the 14th Coast Guard District who work in or have headquarters in the 14th Coast Guard District, Hawaii.
- Members of the U.S. Armed Forces including the U.S. Coast Guard who live in Hawaii, active or retired, or their dependents or dependent survivors who live in Hawaii who are eligible to receive and are receiving benefits or services from the Sand Island Coast Guard Base in Hawaii.
- Contractors and employees of contractors who regularly work at the Sand Island Coast Guard Base in Hawaii under contract with the U.S. Government except those who are eligible for primary membership in another credit union by virtue of their employment.
- Employees of HOCU.
- Family members of and persons sharing a household with existing members can join HOCU.
Complete a Credit Union membership form now.