Enjoy free checking that pays cash back on your debit card purchases.
Free Kasasa Cash Back® makes shopping more rewarding. Use your debit card to buy the things you’d normally buy and get 3% cash back (up to $9 back per month).* You’ll even get up to $25 in refunds on your ATM fees.* Just do banking basics you normally do, and watch the cash roll in.
- 3% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $9 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver® account for automatic savings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards and no monthly service fees
- Free online banking, eStatements, debit card, and more
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Easy Qualifications to Earn Rewards
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That’s all. Even if you don’t meet these qualifications, your account is free — and you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle.
Minimum to open a Kasasa Cash Back Checking is $5.00. HOCU/Honolulu Federal Credit Union membership is also required. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $9.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” is defined as a period beginning on the last business day of the prior calendar month and ending on the next-to-last business day of the calendar month in which dividends are paid. Domestic ATM fees incurred during the qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25.00 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to the account on the first day of the next monthly statement cycle. Limit one Kasasa Checking account and one Kasasa Saver account per Social Security Number.